This website is one of several channels for our communication during the seminar.
You can contact me via e-mail at email@example.com.
Apart from that you can reach me on my landline (see below) or on Facetime if needed. Any information shared with seminar participants during our contact, which is of general interest for other participants, will be added to this website and highlighted yellow.
Your grade for participating in this seminar is subject to completing
- a Presentation (40 % of your grade)
- a Seminar Working Paper (remaining 60 %).
For more details see the section of this website > Presentations & Seminar Working Papers
Seminar Schedule (15:00 h - 18:00 h in S85 Philosophikum, last session 9:30 - 14:30 h)
- Innovation in Economics and Business Administration (13. Oct. 2017)
- Innovation Strategy (13. Oct. 2017)
- Structuring the Organisation and the Innovation Process (20. Oct. 2017
- Sources of Innovation (20. Oct. 2017)
- Search Strategies and Forecasting (17. Nov. 2017)
- Selection and Management of Innovation Activities (17. Nov. 2017)
- Capturing the Value of Innovation (01. Dec. 2017)
- New Applications of Corporate Innovation (01. Dec. 2017)
- Presentations (15. Dec. 2017)
- Presentations (16. Dec. 2017, 09:30 h - 14:30 h)
Please note the following deadlines for the Seminar:
- Exam registration with the Faculty Office 16.11.2017
- Choosing the topics for Presentations 19.11.2017
- Submission of Presentations 14.12.2017
- Presentations 15.12.17 / 16.12.2017
- Submission of Seminar Working Papers 23.02.2018
Best regards and see you soon,