This website is one of several channels for our communication during the seminar.
You can contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apart from that you can talk to me on the phone or on Facetime if needed. In this case please send me an email with the cell phone number that I should call. Any information shared with seminar participants during our contact, which is of general interest for other participants, will be added to this website and highlighted yellow.
Your grade for participating in this seminar is subject to completing
- a Presentation (40% of your grade)
- a Seminar Working Paper (remaining 60%).
For more details see the sections Presentations and Working Papers of this website.
PROGRAM, SCHEDULE AND VENUE
Friday, 12. April 2019, 16:00 - 19:00 h, Philosophikum 103 Seminar Room S85
1. Innovation in Economics and Business Administration
2. Innovation Strategy
Saturday, 13. April 2019, 10:00 - 13:00 h, Philosophikum 103, Seminar Room S85
3. Structuring the Organisation and the Innovation Process
4. Sources of Innovation
Friday, 26. April 2019, 16:00 - 18:00 h, Philosophikum 103, Seminar Room S85
5. Search Strategies and Forecasting
6. Selection and Management of Innovation Activities
Saturday, 27.04.2019, 10:00 - 13:00 h, Modulbau (Green Cube) Seminar Room 110/01/101
7. Capturing the Value of Innovation
8. New Applications of Corporate Innovation
Saturday, 29.06.2019, 9:30 - 14:30 h, Modulbau, Modulbau Green Cub Seminar Room 110/01/101
Please note the following deadlines for the Seminar:
- Exam registration with KLIPS + Faculty Office 26. April 2019
- Choosing the topics for Presentations 27. April 2019
- Submission of Presentations 27. June 2019
- Presentations 29. June 2019
- Submission of Seminar Working Papers 15. August 2019
Best regards and see you soon,